"For we are bound by the Khala, the sacred union of our every thought and emotion." ——Hierarch Artanis, StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void
In Starcraft, Protoss society is shown in the background of the series to have been tribal with a strong warrior culture until a planet-wide civil war allowed a mystic, Khas, to access a natural psionic link shared by all Protoss. Khas' discovery and teachings, labelled the Khala, are then used as the principle underlying a new caste-based society.
As a cross-platform business messaging app, Kahla can encrypt communications at any location, on any device. And it is completely open source and free.
Kahla contains several sub-projects.
- Kahla.App (Client side application based on Angular)
- Kahla.Server (Server side application for messages forwarding and store)
- Kahla.Home (Servers provider, version provider and homepage)
- Kahla.SDK (The SDK for building bots and for third-party connections)
- Kahla.Bot (Some demo bots)
- Kahla.CLI (CLI version of Kahla)
Kahla and Aiursoft
Kahla exists as a sub-service in the Aiursoft microservices system. Enjoy all the rights to all of Aiursoft's high-level applications.
If you plan to use, develop, deploy, and contribute to Kahla, please visit the following link: